Suwon Museum Of Art
- Summer season (Mar - Oct): 10:00 - 19:00
- Winter season (Nov - Feb): 10:00 - 18:00
Admission is closed one hour before closing time.
- Every Monday (closed next day if Monday falls on a public holiday)
- Please make a reservation in advance for groups of 20 or more visitors.
Admission is not guaranteed without a reservation. Please check in advance.
Reservation inquiry: +82-31-228-3800
Admission fees contents
|Adults (19 or older)
|Students (K1-K12), soldiers
||No group discount
|Toddlers (7 or younger)
- 25% discount for Suwon residents (must show ID card issued by a public organization)
- 50% discount for holders of volunteer cards issued by national or local authorities
- 50% discount for families with 2 or more children
- Free admission for Art Pass holders
- Free admission on the last Wednesday of each month
Visitors exempted from admission fees
- Senior citizens age 65 years or older
- Severely disabled people(including one accompanied guardian)
- Those designated for free admission in accordance with the Act on the Honorable Treatment and Support of Persons, etc. of Distinguished Services to the State and their spouses
- National basic livelihood security recipients
- One teacher in charge of students
Visitors must present a valid ID and/or related documents at the time of ticketing to receive applicable discounts or exemptions.